A lot of people know about these already; I’ve always been open about them and never have I attempted to keep them secret. To be honest, they’re really quite obvious to any independent observer but I’m fed up with widespread ignorance.
- I’m a Mormon. (You can learn more here) And yes, I was even a missionary in Germany. Just like those ones in the musical, except we actually know what we’re talking about and we respect others’ beliefs.
- I’m homosexual.
- I was sexually abused by a friend when I was 18.
- I’m a survivor.
- I have a mental disability known as dissociative identity disorder.
- A flashback is not an epileptic fit.
- Fanta is one of my multiple personalities. He’s usually quite scared and shy, but would probably like to say hello.
- I make mistakes. I also make decisions that are contrary to what other people want.
- I play the violin. I can also sing.
- My favourite colour is lime green.
- I despise stereotypes.
- I promote equality and fraternity. It’s the way forward.
- I am a political activist for the Labour Party.
- I like Boston Tea Party, beards and boutiques.
- I have amazing friends.
Now that the pandora’s box has been tipped out and emptied all over the floor, I await the messages from people who have learnt something new today.